Acquillahs Muteti Mutie holds a doctorate in Urban Education Leadership (University of Southern California, USC) with expertise in Cognitive Task Analysis (CTA). A Master in Education from National University, CA. A Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from the University of Nairobi.
Dr. Muteti Mutie has more than 15 years’ experience in teaching both in K-12 and Higher Ed with experience as a Dean of Students in a public school and adjunct professor in two local universities (California State Polytechnic University’s College of Education and Integrative Studies, Pomona CA and National University’s School of Education). He has the experience and knowledge to design courses and prepare syllabi for masters programs.
Kenya University Project (KUP)
Dr. Mutie joined KUP in 2015 as a property developer and university founder.
Dr. Mutie University founding role includes:
- Developing Interdisciplinary courses in International Family and Community Studies.
- Write and teach courses for Education.
- Design viable professional training modules using Cognitive Task Analysis (CTA) techniques to improve teaching performance.
- Set up STEM education center.
- Advance innovation in teaching.