Dr. Kabue hold a Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery from the University of Nairobi, Kenya, and a Doctorate degree in Public Health from The University of Texas, USA.
Work and Experience
Dr. Mark Kabue is a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) expert with over 20 years’ experience in program management, design and implementation of research, capacity-building through training & mentorship.
Over the past decade, he has worked on pediatric and adult health programs funded by USAID, CDC, Clinton Foundation, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (B&MGF), UNICEF and other international organizations, particularly on projects in Asia and Africa (East, South, and West Africa).
Kenya University Project (KUP)
Dr. Kabue Joined KUP as a KUP – Property Developer in 2016. He thereafter became part of the University Founder and Medical Hospital founder. He has since contributed immensely in the development of the University and Medical Hospital.
Diaspora University and Medical Hospital Plan
Dr. Kabue is advancing the development of the University and Medical Hospital as follows:
- University Healthcare Sciences Courses.
- University Healthcare Sciences Department in the School of Arts, Science and Technology.
- University Teaching of Health Science Courses.
- Medical Hospital Patient Management Plan in collaboration with healthcare professionals.
- Medical Hospital Doctors’ Plan in collaboration with healthcare professionals.
- Medical Hospital Dental Clinics and Care.
- Public Health.