Dr. Endege holders a Ph.D. in Molecular biology with the highest distinction at the Free University of Brussels. He received his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in biochemistry at the University of Nairobi.
Dr. Endege has more than 20 Years’ experience in Academia-Biotech-Pharmaceutical industry in U.S at The Harvard Institute
of Proteomics of Harvard University Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital-Partners HealthCare, Chiron Diagnostics Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc., and AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals.
His research in cancer biomarkers, therapeutic targets and drug discovery has resulted to 5 patents issued. His research in cancer biomarkers, therapeutic targets and drug discovery has resulted to 5 patents issued. He is currently developing new technology and reagents that will improve the production of biopharmaceutical.
Kenya University Project (KUP)
Dr. Endege joined the late Professor Raphael Njoroge and Professor Arthur Gerstenfeld in 2006 and started exploring the development of a University in Kenya. He has contributed in the discussions, research and innovation. He was part of the team that progressed the project to become Kenya University Project in 2010. He is a founder and a Diaspora University Trustee.
Diaspora University and Medical Hospital Plan
Dr. Endege as founder of University and Hospital continues to working on the following:
- Medicine Research and Production Plant with a goal to produce 23 Medicines and Vaccines.
- Set-up of Diagnostic Laboratories.
- Molecular Diagnostic Technology.
- Production and Standardization of Diagnostic Reagents.
- University Science and Technology School.
- Courses of Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering, Molecular Diagnostics and Bio-technology.
- Preparing to come teach classes in above courses.
- Advancing Academic Research in Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering, Molecular Diagnostics and Bio-technology.